Sometimes there are hindrances from any third party Antivirus/Malware software or issue with proxy settings:
1. You can deactivate your antivirus software once and can try again for activating the product.
2. Even if that’s not the issue, you can check the proxy settings as follows:
- Go to Control Panel of your system.
- Navigate to Internet Options. When you click Internet Options, an Internet Properties window will open as shown below:
- Select LAN settings from Connections on the top menu and check the Proxy server settings from the window as shown below: