Sometimes there are issues from any third-party Antivirus/Malware software or problems with the proxy settings:
1. You can deactivate your antivirus software once and can try again for activating the product.
2. Even if that’s not the issue, you can check the proxy settings as follows:
- Go to the Control Panel of your system.
- Then Navigate to the Internet Options. When you click on the Internet Options, an Internet Properties window will open as shown below:
- Here selectthe LAN settings from Connections on the top menu. And check the Proxy server settings from the window as shown below: