You can choose the desired CMS. TemplateToaster offers customizable template/theme designs for different CMSs like WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Joomla, and many others to choose from. Make sure to choose the CMS you want to work on from the start-up screen. And go ahead and design a template/theme for your website.
Needless to mention, WordPress is one of the top choices and the best CMS platform. So it is the most widely used CMS and nearly 43% of the websites on the web are run on WordPress. Initially, WordPress was only used for blogging, but now it is popularly used for creating websites, portfolios, membership websites, online stores, and more.
- WordPress offers your freedom and straightforwardness to build different kinds of websites.
- Do not need any technical skills or coding knowledge.
- SEO-friendly features.
- Supportive Community.
- Ideal for beginners and developers.
Drupal is also a popular open-source CMS platform. And it is a PHP-based Content Management System on which many popular websites run. So it is a good option for those who want to hire developers to build complex or large websites. Moreover, Drupal is also a good option if you are planning to build websites that require high customization and manage a lot of data. Such as social networking, eCommerce sites, government sites, file storage websites etc.
- Easy to add content and many custom content types,
- Easily add your site with modules.
- Community support.
- Easy user management.
WooCommerce is one of the top platforms for running eCommerce sites. Again it is pretty straightforward to use. An adaptable e-commerce platform which takes care of logistical and technical requirements. Simply by providing hundreds of free and paid WooCommerce extensions.
- Seamless integration with WordPress.
- You can sell online products through WooCommerce.
- Easily manage inventory.
- Secure and up-to-date coding standards.
- Many payment options like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Prestashop is also an open-source eCommerce CMS platform. Moreover it is based on the PHP language and supports the MySQL database management system.
- Easy to customize Prestashop themes.
- Add-ons to enhance the built-in functionality.
- Easily add new features with Prestashop modules.
- Supports many payment gateways.
Joomla is again one of the popular open-source CMS platforms available for free. But you will require hosting and a domain name. Again it comes with many built-in features and one-click installation. But then again it is a great option for web developers and professionals, and certainly not the best for beginners. Also Joomla is mostly used for websites like complex blogs, government websites, business and eCommerce sites, news sites, etc.
- A lot of flexibility and numerous options.
- Easy to edit content.
- Huge community support.
- Can use Joomla to run online stores.
Blogger is a popular blog publishing platform offered by Google. While the platform allows you to post and publish blogs for free. Again blog is usually published under the sub-domain blogspot.com. But it also provides the option to choose your custom domain.
- Easy to get started, write, and publish blogs.
- In-Built support from Google Adsense.
- Publish multiple blogs from one account.
- Seamless integration with Google+.
Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language used to create web pages. Also this allows you to create static websites instantly. While TemplateToaster provides customizable templates and themes to design web pages for HTML.
- Google and Custom fonts with dynamic font styles.
- Add YouTube videos to the website.
- Follows HTML5 and CSS3.
- W3C validation ensures compliance with web standards.
Magento is a powerful open-source eCommerce for big organizations and companies. Moreover, it is written in PHP. It uses the MySQL/MariaDB relational database management system.
- Highly customizable with lots of add-on features.
- Easily handle and manage huge websites.
- Supports many payment gateways.
OpenCart is also an effective customizable platform to build eCommerce stores. Moreover, OpenCart takes pride in transparency, open code, community vision and no catches.
- Multi-store management with custom settings for each.
- Multi-currency and Multi-lingual.
- Hundreds of world-renowned shipping methods.
- Recurring Payments option to keep control.
The best fit for low to medium-level traffic websites, VirtueMart supports an unlimited number of products and categories. Also it is based on the Joomla MVC framework having features.
- Supports multiple prices for a single product.
- Inventory Management with virtual stock option.
- Multi-currency format with auto-update.
- 8 checkout options with shipment tracking.
Once you choose the desired CMS you want to work on to create web designs make sure to select the ‘Open’ option. Click on open to locate the project you want to work on. So click on open to navigate to the browser window. Once you find the project ‘Double Click’ on the project, it will open up in the TemplateToaster software. In case you want to open the last or any recent project then click on the arrow to get a list of recently opened projects. Then choose the desired project to directly move on it.