File Menu refers to the options that you will find in the TemplateToaster software. These options make it easier for you to manage and control the template or theme designs. Let’s talk about the File Menu options in detail here:
The ‘New’ option lets you open a new website or new page for the template.
- With the ‘Open’ option you can easily access any existing TemplateToaster (.ttr) project. You can also use Ctrl + O shortcut to access this option and open the file.
The ‘Save’ option lets you save your (.ttr) file. You can also use the Ctrl + S shortcut to save the file. You just frequently save your work by using the short to avoid any accidental loss of data.
The ‘Save’ option lets you save the TemplateToaster (.ttr) file with another name and at another location. This option allows you to have multiple copies of the same (.ttr) file.
With the ‘Export’ option you can export the template to the installed CMS you are working on (WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, Magento, etc.). You can export the template as a Zip file or a folder as needed.
- You can use the ‘Preview’ option to check out the preview of your template/theme in the browser. Else you can also use the shortcut Ctrl + P for the preview.
This option helps you get a preview of the template/theme design in RTL format (Right to Left) for languages like Arabic.
- The ‘Settings’ section helps the users to make a few important changes in the Application and Font settings. When you click on the settings the following window will open up. There are a few options you can adjust based on the requirements.
• Select Your Language
- TemplateToaster allows you to choose from different languages. You can choose the language you want to work with. There are many language options like English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, and more.
• Show export information dialog
- If you want to view the export template dialogue box then you must tick this option. By default, this option will be checked.
• Use hardware graphics acceleration if available
- Untick this option if your software is running very slow. Sometimes this can be because of poor graphic drivers.
- Here you can check the TemplateToaster version/edition you chose at the time of installation. You can choose between ‘Standard Edition’ and ‘Professional Edition’. The standard edition allows you to create templates but with limited features. It is a good option if you are a beginner. The professional edition offers you a lot of features and advanced functionalities that enhance productivity while working with huge and complex websites. You can use the professional edition to use the extended features of TemplateToaster.
• Web Safe Fonts
- The Operating System has a pre-installed set of fonts. Therefore a user cannot see the fonts of a particular system on another. However, there are a few fonts that are available and can be viewed on all types of Operating Systems. These fonts are called ‘Web Safe Fonts’ and are recommended to use by designers. By ticking this option, you can make use of web-safe fonts.
• System Fonts
If you select this option then you can use any font that is supported by Windows.
• Enable Font Service
- If this option is checked, the font cache will be maintained.
• Clear Font Cache
This option is used to clear the old font cache.
This option will redirect you to the online tutorial of CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and many others that are supported by TemplateToaster.
This option lets the user enter the activation code in the input field while activating the TemplateToaster software.
Let you know about the latest update available for TemplateToaster.
Displays your licence information like the Version, Mode, Activation Key, etc.